Summer 2016 Wedding Photography by Jenny

So it's back to school for my teacher friends and of course for my fab little man Lewis x It also means that the weather is changing, Autumn is coming along and with it some beautiful backdrops for photography. Spring & Autumn are my favourite months, as the seasons change so do all the colours of the trees and leaves and the sunlight is so much softer too.

As you can probably guess I'm looking forward to my Autumn weddings but now is a good time to look back on the busy, busy summer months. I've had some absolutely beautiful settings for weddings this summer, all wedding venues make a great effort with their grounds and gardens although it can be nice to go for a walk in a field or down a lane too. Here's a selection of my favourite images from my recent weddings, I hope you like them x





























If you would like to have a look at my wedding photography packages please click through to my website Wedding Photography by Jenny

Wedding photography West Midlands, Worcestershire & surrounding areas.











Comments

  1. It is so important to hire a good photographer, after all it is the most special day of your life. I really liked these pictures a lot. It is my sister’s wedding next month in one of the wedding venues Los Angeles and I am very much excited to be the photographer for the event. I will try to complete justice to the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment and good luck with your sister's wedding x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts